ESP VIPER OUTDOOR LACROSSE (Spring 2016)
***ATTENTION PARENTS*** Whatever your child's age is on August 31st, 2015 is the age group they qualify for. So if they were 10 years old on 8/31/15, then they can plan 9-10.
If you are providing 100% of your required equipment (ie helmet, shoulder pads, gloves, arm pads) and would like to receive a $25 discount, you MUST ENTER THE FOLLOWING CODE: LAXEQUIP16 during the registration process. DO NOT COMPLETE REGISTRATION if you are having trouble finding this option, or you do not see the $25 discount added to your order. If you register without putting this code in or without the discount, we cannot go back and add it. Email Tim at email@example.com with questions about applying this discount.
*For parents needing to rent equipment - A $100 deposit is due at time of equipment pickup. Money will be returned upon turning the equipment back in at the end of the season*
*9-10 & 11-12 evaluations for 'B' teams (if available) will be held after the new year. Players must be registered for the season to participate. We highly recommend all registrants participate in the evaluations.*
Program Chairperson: Andria Richmond (firstname.lastname@example.org)
***ATTENTION PARENTS*** Eligibility Guidelines are set by the Maryland Youth Lacrosse Association. Tykers, Lightning, Midgets, and Juniors - Birthdate as of Aug. 31 2015. Thank you!***
Little Lady Vipers- age 5/6, grade K-1, clinic, with 1 possible scrimmage. Instructional teaching to young lady vipers who have never played before, 1 day, 1-2hr/wk. Jersey included. $60 fee, Coaches will be Tracy Campbell & Andria Richmond. Practices will start in April.
Tykers- age 7/8 ,grade 2/3. Fee $125 includes Jersey/shorts. Practice 2days/week. Practices to start in March.
Lightening- age 9/10, grades 4/5, fee $140 includes Jersey/shorts, Practice 2-3 days/week. Practices to start in March.
Midgets- age 11/12, grade 6/7, fee $140 includes Jersey/shorts, Practice 2-3 days/week. Practices to start in March.
Juniors- age 13, grade 8, fee $140 includes Jersey/shorts, Practice 2-3 days/week. Practices to start in March.
Information regarding registration please contact Andria Richmond @ email@example.com or call 410-736-3193
For apparel ordering and fundraising opportunities please contact Tracy Campbell @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-294-6100
The Lady Viper program Mission Statement is made up of 3 core principles:
1. Be a good person on and off the field
2. Work hard and continue to develop as a player
3. Represent your community with pride.
Our number 1 priority is to create a positive experience for our players to grow and develop into the best players they can be. Our program goal is to recruit moms, dads and former community athletes who love kids and want to mentor the next generation of LAX players.
We are always in need of dedicated coaches to continuing growing our program. If you would like to volunteer your time, experience and skill to our Lady Viper program, pleas
For ages 4-15.
ESP Spartan Wrestling is one of the most exciting programs. Join this highly skilled coaching staff in building this great program in the community!
For Who: Boys & Girls, ages 4-15
Registration Dates: Online at www.esprec.com now thru early November!
Practice Days/Times: Experienced/Older kids M,W,F 6-8p. Younger or
Inexperienced Kids Tues, Th 6-7:30p
Location: Sparrows Point High School Activity Room
Cost: $80 per participant includes multiple tournaments and T-shirt
Season: Early November - Mid February
Contact: Gary Maynor (443-421-9106)
Visit their website at www.espwrestling.com
EDGEMERE BLUE CLAWS
Program Chairperson: Kristy Kearney (Soccer.email@example.com)
Find us on Facebook @ Edgemere Blue Claws Soccer.
Registration cost includes T-shirt only!
Program Chair: Sarah Hazelton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you need help with the registration process, click here to submit a request, or contact:
For assistance with Lacrosse Outdoor - Boys,
contact Doug Johnson
For assistance with Lacrosse Outdoor - Girls,
contact Andria Richmond
For assistance with Basketball - Boys & Girls,
contact Sarah Hazelton
For assistance with Registration,
contact Tim Dodge
For more information, visit the Edgemere-Sparrows Point Recreation Council website at http://www.esprec.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. Upon registering with the ESP Rec-Council, you are accepting ALL County & Rec-Council CODE OF CONDUCT POLICIES for both parent and player. The ESP Rec-Council strictly enforces the 'Code of Conduct' and will apply strong consequences to those Players, Parents and/or Coaches who violate these policies. Thank you for your cooperation and support in providing a fun, safe and educational environment for our kids! Their is a 'checkbox' you will be required to 'click' in order to accept these terms. Please read the policy prior to agreeing to it.
1. Upon registering, parents have the option to submit special requests (ie transportation, coaching, etc...). However, please understand that these requests ARE NOT GUARANTEED. The Program Chair (not coaches) will make the decision to what requests are granted and which are not. As always, our Program Chairs will do their best to accommodate the requests, but also have various other considerations to make in order to do what is best for the program as a whole. Their will be NO REFUNDS to those who submit a request that is not granted.
1. Our online registration system accepts credit card payments only. If you have any questions regarding the online registration, please contact your program chairperson.
1. Upon completing online registration (including payment), you will receive an EMAIL CONFIRMATION. Please make sure you hold onto this email in case their are any issues afterwards. If you did not receive the email confirmation or cannot produce it when asked, you will NOT be registered for the program. If you are experiencing problems, please contact the program chairperson via EMAIL & PHONE immediately! *Please note: If your order is in your 'shopping cart', your registration is NOT complete.
MAINTAINING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT:
1.It is of the utmost importance that you maintain the latest up-to-date contact information (email, phone#, mailing address) in your online account. These are the outlets in which the Rec-Council will contact you with day-to-day schedules/team info & other pertinant Rec-Council information. The ESP Rec-Council is not responsible for those who do not keep this information up-to-date. If your contact information does happen to change during an active season, it is the parents responsibility to notify the program/coach of this change.
1. If you volunteered at the ESP Haunted Dungeons and received dungeon coupons for your service, please contact our online system administrator, Tim Dodge (email@example.com), to get your coupon discounts applied to your account. You must submit your Dungeon Coupons to the ESP Rec-Council Office (located at Edgemere ES on North Point Road) in order to receive the credit.
1. The ESP Rec-Council operates under a strict NO REFUND policy. Please read more about this in our bylaws which can be obtained from the Rec office located at Edgemere ES on North Point Road during normal office hours.
Please see below for step-by-step instructions for our online sign-up service! We hope this feature adds great value to your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thanks and Good Luck!
1. Click the orange “Click Here to Login and Register.”
2. On the login page, look below to where it states “First time? Create an account.” Click to create a new account.
3. CREATE ACCOUNT- Step 1 of 3. Enter login information. Click "next."
4. CREATE ACCOUNT OWNER- Step 2 of 3. Fill in Account Owner's Info. Click "next."
5. EXTRA INFO- Step 3 of 3. Fill in Emergency Contact Info. Click "next."
6. ACCOUNT SETUP COMPLETE. Click the blue button: "ADD A CHILD."
7. CREATING CHILD. Fill in the General Info. Press "save" when complete.
8. Once on "MY ACCOUNT" page by the child's name click the blue "Register" button.
9. Based on the birthdate entered, a division will pop up. Click the blue "Register to Play" button.
10. Click the "Continue" button.
11. Read the Consent Form, click if you agree, and then Continue.
12. Click "Check Out" or if registering another player then click "Continue Shopping." Under "Children" on your account page click "Add Children" and repeat the above steps.
13. Once all your children are registered remember to click "Confirm Order." Your registration will not be processed unless the order is confirmed.